Yes... hardly I read... spent $3 on a second hand book I guess cos its not in good condition... pretty regrett getting it... WASTING MONEY!!!! all right... I shall tell you what she written in it and how I feel...
This Book Title is:
He Just THINKS He's Not That Into You. The Insanely Determined Girl's Guide to getting the Man She Wants. By this author by the name of Danielle Whitman.
This book is kind of like the Teenage Kelly section... BUT!!! Its the crazy version of Teenage Kelly whereby it teaches you how to be a professional "花痴".
Giving you crazy ideas and kind of consoling attitude instead of giving gd advice... Yes I know it written there "insanely" but seriously its too over... I think this author is insane too...
Example in this book:
"I got stood up on a date. The guy said he was in a car accident and broke his back. But then I saw him a week later with a blonde girl Roller-Blading. Do you think he lied to me?"
Her answer given to this simple minded silly girl...
"Why are women so negative? He was probably just thanking his sister or the nurse who helped him recuperate. Some people heal very quickly. It sounds miraculous, but perhaps it was the thought of you that kept him going and made him able to walk again. This is true love. Don't let it skate by you."
This is crazy... you think a person who broke the back can heal within a week?? stop cheating people la...
Another crazy no common sense idiot example:
"There's this guy at work that I like. After I asked him to go out with me like ten times, he finally agreed. I think he was just scared because we work together. We ended up having sex. Now we have sex all the time, but he always leaves right away afterwards. We never go out on dates or go anywhere. Do you think I'm just a booty call? "
Her answer given to this commonsenseless gal:
"First of all, there's nothing wrong with being "just a booty call." The way to a man's heart is not through his stomach.
Wink, wink! Seems to me this relationship is heading in the right direction - there's no way you can have repeated sexual encounters with a man without his heart ultimately opening to you. And as for him never take you out in public, perhaps he's afraid of being spotted by a co-worker who'll try to put a stop to the romance. Or maybe it's simply that he's saving money on dinners and trivial entertainment so that he can spend it on a ring! Give me an invite!"
Some commonsense issues turns out to be "positive" when its suppose to be negative... This book seriously is not for simple minded gals as they may easily influenced by this book and become a psycho one day... Seriously... Don't ever buy and read this book...