Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, October 10, 2009
♥No Life~~~~
So used to the days on holiday... but yeah... Thats life... Life doesnt stop even how much you wish it would just pause for a while...
我要我的自由!!!
Nowadays... my life is just full of project, essay, lesson and it repeats the stupid cycle again and again...
Don't laugh!! becos its either you are having it now or later!! MUAHAHAHA!!!
Alright... am just crazy... like before... so should be quite normal... hasnt gone retgarded YET but SOOOOON........ Most probably....
Joke of the day:
良:“那位女生很怕生”(His meaning: That girl very scared of stranger... My interpretation: That girl scared to give birth) 琪:“怕生就别生咯。。”(My meaning: scared then don give birth loh) 良:“看得出她是学生。。”(His meaning: Can see she's a Student... My interpretation: Can see she is learning giving birth) 琪:“怕生还学生??” (My meaning: Scared giving birth still learn?) 良:“。。。。。。。。。”
Enjoy!
But ya... bear with me as I don even know what I really blogging this time but to relieve my stress here... alright... get back to work liao...