♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Monday, September 28, 2009
♥In School... Slacking... while I might have more time slacking at home... Zzzzz

Saw the worng timing... So early reach school but in the end....

I was damn embarrassed when this teacher whom I nv see b4 came and tell me "I think you are in wrong class... Cos I nv see you b4..."

Neither do I see him b4 can? but ya... my real class timing suppose to be 3.30pm to 6.30pm... too used to the old timing 8.30am to 11.30am... so ya... here I am... blogging...

It seems like I'm the biggest fool in this world to stay by my ex side for 3 to 4 years... while what he f*cking asking for is money money and money... Recently I got his MSN msg... He told me that he'd forgived me..

Note: What the hell I did to let him forgive? F*cking asshole...

So ok... you think the story stops here? see further...

He told me he needs money (abt 700 bucks) for his bike soon as he's getting his license in abt 2 months time...

and ya... OBVIOUSLY he's coming after my money right?? So when I told him I no money and you know what the F*CK he say??

"KNN... backing your words huh??"

1. I did not promise him anything... even if yes... its like before I know JL and before I became SMARTER!!!

2. He got a gf and I've done with my job of becoming his replacement... so why should he ask me for money instead of asking tat gal??

3. His gf is the one who benefit from the "free ride"... so why must I let her enjoy while I waiting for my money back??

I know and obviously he's trying to be a "good, nice and sweet" guy in front of his gf... so ya... asking money from an ex and cheer his baby up... Useless bastard I ever seen!!