♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Thursday, April 23, 2009
♥YEAH!!! Bass 2 Bass Extreme Pass!!!

Ok... nothing big deal I know... but... if you are Jubeat fanatic you'll know the excitment... wonder what is Jubeat Bass 2 Bass Extreme?

Click here to take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9i-VNxXtrQ&feature=PlayList&p=1B6D070A462937BA&index=3

Didnt expect will pass though... and the moment I see my score.... Wahaha.... I jumped up with joy!!! I played it with L... after I chiong finish my notes and before I get ready for my lesson yesterday.... and ya... something to proud of is... haha... I am better than him in terms of skills.... Hahaha!!!! L, Don get jealous wor.... Hehe.... I am going better and better!!!!!

Kind of spoil mood yesterday cos my "Relative" suddenly came to visit me yesterday.... which makes me... whole day moody.... and discomfy that I decided to go home rest instead of tahan till my lesson starts.... Nearly fainted... =.="" and poor L got to worry for me throughout the whole day.... Thanks to him for his care and concern....

Yesterday night was a torture to me... can you imagine your ear hole infected and it gets worse when you try to remove the studs? I was sooooooo feel like crying yesterday and was somehow frustrated due to my "relative" come.... WHY????? Until now ya... it still din come out... I was so frustrated that I give up pulling it and started sobbing.... in the end... L called and asked me about my wounds on the ear.... had some chat before I sleep... and it somehow relieved some of my pain... Thanks L... But again.... gonna let it be for a few days and see how... if it gets worse I'll just go to a doctor... sob sob....

Ya... notice I put a list of wishes at the side navigator bar... lol.... those are my targets... some for life... and some for temp... Will update more if I free... hehe... Okie... gtg liao... buai buai... and hopefully I can feel better today....