♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Monday, January 05, 2009
♥I want my waist to be under 30!!!!

Nah.... seems like a super difficult task for me... haha... cos... those who know me knows that I got a super duper BIG BONES FEATURE!!!

So now... can I say I wanna go trim my bones to make it thinner? haha... if I can do it I will.. seriously.. even if I might suffer from bone fracture becos of that... I WILLING TO DO IT!!! Lol... but even if there's this treatment I don think I got money to do it =.="" This means money is needed everywhere if you wanna get what you want... But gonna emphasis this... Money is not everything...

Nowadays I was like wondering... while looking into the mirror of my tummy... I realise one thing... my rib bone is huge... so now... even if I left bones my waist at most is 29... I am JEALOUS of those small tiny bone girls!!! Becos... at least they are much smaller than me even if they are more fleshy than me T.T But happy thing is... at least I see my tummy getting flatter and flatter ^^..

I wanna go for double eyelid surgery on my right eye only... but anyone can accompany me?? Was dying to removing my stupid fringe when taking photos... haha... I wan perfect eyes!!! even though I know it may not be possible... becos... my mum objects whatever I intend to do =.=""" But why not try to be a naughty girl this time just to get my look? haha... I'm waiting for that to happen... probably after my 21st/20th Birthday ^^

I wan a make over!!!!