♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Thursday, October 09, 2008
♥So unbelievable!!!

I was damn damn damn confused, why did he call me even though we have no contact in these 2 years? After I saw what JX wrote in her blog, I decided to tell her that her abusive ex bf called me just after her...

He was so freaking wierd and disgusting can? At first he call me... I was

"Er... ya?"

"Uh... Sally huh?"

"Ya y?"

"Just finding someone to talk to...Will you talk to me?"

"Sure... y not?"(thinking that it is just a short conversation so whats wrong? as you see... I'm always someone's listening ear, my friends, my cousin.. everybody...)

Then he started to say he got no future, no hope as he just got expel from Singapore Poly... On top of that his parents getting divorce, he feel like dying blah blah blah....

As a "councillor" I always tell my friends or in fact, people around me not to be so stupid as everyone living in this world are living for a reason... I've been through relationship with a bastard of the bastards... feel like dying sometime... but I actually survived in this deadly disaster... Bright future is still ahead of me right? I can be a happy single without guys ;P

BUT!!! Things getting more and more complicated whereby he asking me to be his gf...

As I don really like to steady with my friend's bf/ex-bf, and more over he doesnt have any commitment with his ex gfs after jx... so I tell him...

"I don steady with my friend's ex-bf, moreover... I don like someone who doesnt wan any commitment.."

THEN!!!

He Say...

"Don worry, I will commit to you whole heartedly, provided you let me smack your butt"
I was like

"WHAT?!?"

"YOU VERY DISGUSTING LEH!!!"

He say..

"Nothing wrong what..."

I don know is there something stuck in his brain or what... or he may be down in depression... but at the end of the day... I was thinking...

"My business ah?"

This makes me remember what JX said the other day when I was still with that bastard and she was with DX(the guy I mention that he called me earlier on..)

He did say something that makes me feel so unbelievable!!

This is from what JX told me.. He say...

"If I know Sally before you.... I think I might fall in love with her..."

"Becos she know how to dress herself up and more girlish"

I was having that "???" in my brain... Is that really what he said?

I don know

Absolutely don know... Becos I no feelings for him... haha... Think that was just a joke or what-so-ever that he say just to make JX jealous bah... haha...

More over... when did I really dress myself up?? 3 years ago? That is totally impossible man!!

Shag...