♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Tuesday, October 14, 2008
♥Song to recommend

"Shi Luo Fei Zhu Liu" I can say... It's super nice la!!
Recommendation rate: 9/10

1 point gone due to not clear pronouncing of words.. haha... its his style isnt it?

Wasnt aware of Jay Chou's song until Xuehua tells me the existence of this song...

This song makes me feel like crying... suddenly all the stupid memories flashed back... well... I think I'm already numbed towards this un-expressable pain... I will stand up again... Even its with the unbearable pain on my wounds... probably.. haha... So I'm supposed I'm still bleeding due to the fall?

Should not have known him... Should not have started this relationships which brings nothing but pain... No point regretting... whatever is been done is done... Ba*tard of the Ba*tard, wonder why his mum will give birth to him to spoil his family's reputation... I know its bad to say that... but its just so true that maybe some of you might agree... he's a good-in-nothing anw...

Yesterday just chatted with Francis... well.... What I can say is he still cannot give up anything on me... What the HELL???

When I told him everything like "Please continue your life", "Just give up", "Why cant you just forget me and move on?"

He was like hacking care of what I told him and keep saying "I WONT GIVE UP"

I was "K, Watever"

I am not going to start any relationships to allow them hurt me again... I'm severely injured now... struggling to just move on a little probably pain will just go off by its own... I really wanna take a break... just a break... before I can move on...