♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Friday, September 19, 2008
♥My morning confused feelings...

5:40am sharp...

Waken up so early in the morning...

Hugged my Plushy Toy and started to cry...

My memories brought me back...

To the days he lied to me...

How I wished it was just a dream...

But it wasnt...

So I lied to myself...

That he IS always there for me...

But on the other hand...

He only IS there...

For his Pretty Gentle Ang Mo Girl...

Was so confused...

Suddenly all the sweet memories turns out to be a real-life nightmare...

Why cant he just leave me alone?

Why must he hurt me again and AGAIN??

He must be happy now...

Happy that he RUINED my beautiful life with all his lies...

So what is my definition of LOVE?

Something that EXCHANGE for PAIN...

Moral of this short description: No more Eternity Love...

It was just so happened that this morning... not even 6am... I am sitting on top of my bed... Sobbing... Hoping that someone would just give me a hug or something... Telling me that it was just a nightmare.... But in the end... My plushy rabbit toy is the only one that accompanies me throughout the whole early morning till the sky turns bright...

Can you imagine when the sky is still in full of darkness and you are awake, the loneliness feeling is just so unbearable?? When this kind of feeling comes... What comes immediately in mind is to DIE... I don know whether I am having depression or what so ever... I can cry several times for one reason... And I am breathing and living alive for 1 reason... My Family and Friends... They are the ones that add colours in my life and in contrast... He made my life with only black and white... I can only imagine if I ever have no friends and Family, I'll be more or less stepping into my grave... So I'll always tell my friends... make their choices carefully... cos you nv know... one day the guy that once hold your hand might release his hand and hold someone else's... most probably is someone who is more capable, prettier, slimmer compare to you...

What my friend say is totally true... Those guys who live in Singapore will always be so materialistic, wan their gf to be pretty, slim(the slimmer the better) and if slim enough, they don care about looks... Hot wat... Wearing bikini showing their backview, guys don matter what kind of look the girl has already right? SLIM CAN LIAO...

Why must we always regrett for the choices that we made and not to be glad sometimes? And now... I realised something... What my mum said is all true... I should have listened to her not to have relationship at this age and should concentrate more on my work... But due to curiosity... I ignored her golden words... Isnt it too late to regrett while I'm already been hurt so deeply inside and in front of everybody I have to act happy as though nothing is hurting deep in my heart??

Hahaha.... Suddenly felt that I am so foolish and simple minded...