♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Tuesday, September 16, 2008
♥I need Money money and more Money!!!

I need money for braces....

But I'm so scared of having my tooth extracted and.... I don know where to start... go for dentist first? or go a private clinic and get everything done there? EXPENSIVE SIA!!!

How i wish I don have to get my tooth extracted before I get my braces.... Oh anw... My parents din know that I made this decision... cos I know they would definitely CHOP MY HEAD OFF!!!

So I am doing this secretly and then.... even if they discovered it also too late right? hahaha... But!!! I need to overcome my phobia of dentist first... ARGH!!!

P/S: May fail to overcome and eventually drop this idea... so may not have those braces on for life...

Oh anw... My diet plan is still going on....

Shock to see I loss 3 kg!!! Indeed it really helps when you keep a diet diary with you... track on what you eat for whole day ^^ then... exercise regularly... but for me... due to work I only can exercise on sat and sun... sad hor? if not can slim more...

ok la... share with you all my plans le... don know my wish can come true or not... ok la... take care people... ^^