♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Thursday, August 07, 2008
♥Thanks people for coming my blog so frequently...

For the over-whelming responses for my blog post (Ahem!! So shameless... haha).. I'll blog once when I am not supposed to... LOL!!!

First!!! Share with all of you... Xue Hua's Master piece!!!!

LOL.... Xue Hua drawn our supervisor... Looks sooooooo much exactly like him!!! Maybe he got a "cartoon face" plus messy cartoon hair... Wahaha... Cute la.. oh anw... Xue Hua din draw mouth... that circle is a nose... haha....

Anything special? This pic meant to be a "Ricola advertisement pic" with a mouse... ok... plus extra watson plastic bag, paper, cup and watever is there... LOL... Thats our "snacks" of the day!!!

Well... Aika said the SMRT competition is fulled... kind of disappointed... but... haha... ya... thats life isnt it? lol... ok la... gtg le... will blog more when I really really very free!!! Lol... And... Happy early Birthday to Singapore!!! And which means.... YES!!! Its holiday!!!! (=n.n=)

Enjoy ya weekend friendz ^^ Buai buai...