♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Tuesday, August 05, 2008
♥"Can you stop making me feel guilty by lossing trust on guys?"

Wow... amazing... this sentence came out of Ah Bao's mouth...

Firstly... I lossing trust on guys mainly becos of him... its my own thinking and y is he keep telling me "go find a bf who can take care of you"... Hello??? its my freedom of wanting to get a bf or not... in fact... GUYS CAN BE TRUSTED MEH????

I rather be single for life, go temple be a nun, adopt an orphan to be my daughter/son... I got my own future plan without anymore guys involved... things like marriage, have children... I don wan any commitment anymore... NEVER!!! I don wanna spend my whole life worry about my husband "why is he not back home at this hour yet?", "Why he nv calls back?", "Did he do something behind my back??" blah blah blah....

He is just trying to make himself feeling better nia and y must I find another guy to make him feel better as in he can forget about how he hurt me??? and another thing... Why must I go for another guy to let that idiot hurt me again??? What if he's just another Bas**rd??? I cannot take anymore blow... seriously not... I wanna him guilty for life.... of cos I more than happy to be single... not to torture myself as well as to torture him... I not that stupid...

Conclusion:
No Guys can be trusted!!! I only love and believe myself and no one else...