Yes... Diet in progress... recently I was soooooo self-concious about my weight, or in fact body size (becos I got heavy and thick bone).. Imagine Thick bone already big size, then if fleshy again? Oh My God... jumbo!!!
Was so envy of people who are slim... At town, I was so call "investigating" every girl's body sizes... ok... I am not pervert or what so ever lesbians... I am just looking at some examples.... ranging from super super super skinny to super super super plump(nicer word rather than saying them f-a-t...)... I rather be skinny like a bamboo stick rather than a gigantic monster...
To me skinny girls looks fine to me.... but those extremely plus sized girls just makes me feel like I shouldnt be like them... if I wanna dress with shorter skirts, better looks... I must slim down..
Those Slim girls motivates me that its time for me to diet and get into a proper shape and those extremely plus size girls warns me that I shouldnt be like them and have to get my butts off my comfy sofa to start exercise...
Another reason is... I wanna get more nicer clothes and wear nicer!!! My dream, my aim, my target!!!
Well... Singapore is cruel as they only sell nice clothes for slim people but they neglected plus sized girls like me... those bigger sizes clothes either you get from aunties shop, or you go get a guy T-shirt... So I shouldnt let myself down... and anw... I am 19!!!! and I should take this apportunity to slim down so I can dress nicer in my young age just like any other girls ^^
Maybe, just maybe... maybe I got influenced by this forum:
This is the initial post that attracts so many people came to comment on this forum...

And this is what a guy wrote...
Alrite... this guy is mean... but what he said makes some sense too... that is why I decided to DIET after looking at this MEANEST COMMENT EVER!!!
But of cos... please care about other people's feeling before making any idiot comments...
Jiayou!!! Wish me luck for my diet ^^
Will update with my pic if there's any result... stay tuned ya!