♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Tuesday, December 25, 2007
♥Hm... Hong Kong Post still in progress...

Hm... I shall blog something today for those who still waiting for my post...

Just came across this from somewhere...



Nice poem for broken hearts right?

Hm... It seems to be the salt to the wound we once had... But it seems to have no effects on me... I feel nothing at all... Plus... I'm numb...

For the past few days... I was in Hong Kong... Enjoy myself... At the same time... make myself refresh again...

Haha... sometime I just don know why... When I saw hong kong kids playing with liquid bubbles... It seems to remind me that romance are just something that appears and disappears for just in a while...

I will remain single for the time being... I will not waste my time on these fast ending relationships... I want my youth!!! Plus... I have a long way more to go... Time will not wait and I have my own dreams to persue....

So... I single but not available... I will marry my dreams for the time being... maybe until there's someone out there who truely loves me and nv leave me again... HaHa... what a fat hope...

If I know this type of things will happen... I shouldnt have chatted with him on Habbo and steady with him... I've made a great great mistake!!!! Well... whatever done is done... I will not look back... what I wan now is my freedom, my future...