♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Monday, November 05, 2007
♥A Shock To My Life... Big Fat Liar...

This is our conversations in Friendster Message:

Sally wrote:
Hi.. Let me intro myself first.. I am Sally, 18, Singapore... If you remember christopher Loh.. I'm also his ex gf which is after you... I would like to find out some truth from you... Is it ok for you? Hope you don mind and hope you don tell Chris Abt it thanks...

Charlotte wrote:
hi,first things first. if you are looking for trouble with me, i honestly dont care. i dont want anything to do with christopher and i have NO feelings for him what so ever anymore. but if you are here for a nice conversation, then its fine with me. Watsup? what would you like to know? and sorry if i sounded a bit rude at the start. its just that i dont wish to talk to ppl who are just out to look for trouble. but if you are sincere about what you said, then i'm more than happy to answer your questions ^_^

Sally wrote:
Haha... its ok... erm... I mean no harm la... Yep... just wanna know around last year oct did you came back to singapore and did he bought anything or made anything for you? Becos I suspect he gave away something that I given to him... Hope you don mind telling me... Cheers :) and if you don mind we can be friends also... Just don tell chris abt it... Cos I alrdy tired of quarreling with him(as friends)...

Charlotte wrote:
Hi,Oct last year? No. I only went back on the 24th Dec last year. He did give me a few things. But i dont quite remember. It was a teddy bear, some flowers, a diary, a bracelet, i think something made out of something, i cant quite remember. I gave them away. I cant stand him, coz he spend my entire singapore savings, and half of my savings in Australia. So i hate him to the core. I want him to pay me back, but i know he wouldnt. so i might as well not talk to him at all. What did you give him? Maybe if you told me what it was it'll be easier for me to tell you if he did give it to me or not. :) i wouldnt mind being friends lol. I didnt mean to tell you off the first time, just i really hate it when people pretend to want to talk to me and are only looking for trouble lol. I hope i answered your question sally ^^ hope to hear from you again soon

Sally wrote:
haha... erm... ok... I shall list something out... see whether he gave them to you before... er... a bouquet of flower consist of white roses and one red rose... a chocolate cake... and a bottle of stars made out of straws which I made for him... Is it true that he really gave them to you?

He actually asked me to lend him the money for cake and flower... but he took 17 years old candle... so I suspect he celebrate birthday for someone else... and he actually claimed that he bought all these things for his grandma's death anniversary...

Honestly speaking... I use to hate you... Becos he broke up with me claiming that he choose to patch with you becos you came and ask him to patch with you... Haha... now I finally know that you and me are both victims of him... And you are actually quite a nice girl... He actually lend money from me... but now he's paying me back month by month... regarding the money he owed you... he mention it to me be4... but he told me he already return you the money...

You said he spend your australia savings? you all still see each other last year? becos I broke up with him last year november... so be4 that we actually still together... just wanna know if he two-timers that time or not... Lol... sorry for asking so much questions... hope you don mind... cos I don like the feelings of being cheated and I'm going to end this soon...

Charlotte wrote:
hi,no its ok that you hate me, its only a natural reaction of any girlfriend. I hate his guts and we NEVER patched, and i will NEVER in my life consider him again!!! lucky that he is paying you back, he still owes me a lot, but not about to pay back at all!!!

take all your money back is my advise, dont even leave him a cent!!!! I cant remember what colour the flowers were, but he did give me the flowers. the stars you made, the choc cake, but believe me, i didnt even eat it, i gave it to my friend, and i didnt keep a thing he gave me. dont tell him that, its not nice, but im tellin you coz i trust u even though i only know you for awhile. mainly im broke coz of him, my WHOLE singapore savings from $2400 is gone, all his doing. so i hope that he lives a horrible horrible life!! sorry to sound harsh. and im sorry, i really didnt know that the things were from you. at least you can be glad to know i didnt like take the things and keep them like some cheap person. he CLAIMED he'd pay me back, but i know he wouldnt, and i will not get my money back at all... ...it was nice knowing you though. at least i know that he is so fucking cheap to the extend that he gave me things his ex girlfriend gave him. and i never promised to patch with him. i wouldnt be so stupid. never again! im in a relationship i am extremely happy in, and i hope that you are in a relationship and extremely happy too, to show that fuck that you are better off without him, and happier too.

--[::]--

Now... This can be a great shock in my life and I finally get to see his true colour after some conversations with her... My feelings now... can say tears are holding on in my eyes and flow back to my heart... I mustnt cry for him again... Really thankful to her and now I wan things get settled as soon as possible... I finally know where the stars gone, and where his mind had gone to... Christopher Loh Poh Heng... You are too much!!! You may not suffer now... But trust me... You will get your retribution one day... Just wait and See!!!

Freaking Shock and Tired today... Feel like dying...