♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Friday, November 16, 2007
♥Mixture feelings... Mayb much better than be4...

Y?

I confronted him a hour ago... He denied, but after I told him I have evidence that could defend all his lies, he was like a retarded person who screams and shout at me...

For?

Contact with his Ex gf..

I screamed at him too... But now... the one who is in the wrong shout louder than me...

He even hurt himself using pins and penknife...

Now... Revealing all the truth that used to be a lie:

- He break with me not becos of his ex, but becos of him wanting to be single...

- He told me the cake and the flower are meant for his grandma but actually is for her...

- He cried (when we broken up) not becos of his ex but becos he don know how to break up with me...

- He tell lies not becos he wanna cheat me but becos he cannot find any other excuses to cover up the truth(he know I'll blow up my top)

I cried... I told him how I spend the days after broken up... I told him all my feelings... its seems to have moved him and he cried too...

Now... I dont know why... it seems that after I tell out all my feelings and after crying hard, I feel much better now... Hope I'll cheer up more...