♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Sunday, September 02, 2007
♥I gonna give up on both people and get on my life

I wanna announce to the whole world that I wanna get my own life without these two people(Alex and Ah Bao)...

I was sooooo frustrated with these two people... Firstly, I started to realise that these 2 person doesnt like/love me whole heartedly... Secondly, my feelings for Ah Bao already faded... Thirdly.. I wanna concentrate on my Life!!!!

Hm... I think we fated to be friends bah... I started to think that I got no more feelings on him already... whenever he's not happy with... He will start to scold vulgar languages... When I don wanna pick up his phone... he will always threaten me that he will go commit suicide... I'm sick and tired of it and I wanna end this as soon as possible... y cant he just moving on without me in his life???? I'm no longer his gf and since he don wanna get into a relationship... Y cant he just let me off???????

My friends told me...

"He cannot afford to loss you... thats y he cannot let you go..."

Well... Now I gonna say... What you all guessed are wrong!!!

All true love and stuffs are all BullShits!! There no such thing as true love in my dictionary... What is the meaning of Valentines' day???? This day is just not meant for me...

When people celebrating Valentines' Day... What am I doing??? What did I receive???

Shopping alone and Receive things from myself...

When people have bf/gf to celebrate the day with them...

I am the one who accompany myself...

When people enjoy dinner with their loved ones...

I'm having dinner alone at Macdonalds'...

Why the god is so unfair?????

I just wanna have someone who will standby me, who will care abt me... who will love me... who will accompany me...

Is it too much????

The one I love doesnt love me... That's all I wanna say... Bye...