♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Sunday, July 08, 2007
♥Vivo Rocks!!




Lol... Me and Aika yesterday went to Vivo City!!! Its a place located at habour front... but its just too bad all the stuff there are far too expensive... so sad...





Look at this mess... do you think that its the vivo city food junction clearing corner? Those workers came from China, India, all those foriegn country... but I'm abit disappointed on their working behaviour... argh... make me don feel like eating... yucks... COMPLAIN!!





Hm... the cheese prata of mine taste yummy... Lol... expensive sia... $2.50 per piece of cheese prata... but ok la... the cheese prata quite big... so I think its worth it la hor? But one thing frustrating is... the stingy indian guy only give 1 plate of curry... COMPLAIN!!


Yummy!!! Dessert time!!! Look at this bowl of icecream with waffle bowl... are you drooling right now??? But it cost $10.70 for this bowl of ice-cream... Expensive... COMPLAIN!!





Spend so much money of cos must eat up the waffle bowl la... look at aika... Lol... her mouth open so big wor... save some for me!!!

Gd things must share!! Lol...


Stop licking your spoon... I know its tasty... Lol... Hopefully she don swallow the spoon too...



Look at my nails! Lol... I gave my 'First time' to Vivo manicure shop... ok la... service quite gd... I love their painting skills... I need to learn more... I spend 16 bucks on the pedicure and manicure express package... cheap? I think so la... haha...



Suprisingly there a 'Swimming Pool' at the top floor of the vivo city... and the water can reach below our knees... Very cool water... Lol... Nice... In the end we end up splashing water to each other and we get ourselves damn wet... Cold~~~

Lol... I love Vivo City... Next time should bring extra clothes so that I can mess up in the water! Lol... I'll be back!