♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Tuesday, July 17, 2007
♥Love him, Love him not, Love him, Love him not...

CONFUSED!!!! Should I love him? Or shouldnt I???

I was thinking of this whenever I on bus dreaming(Thats explains "dreamer")...

Should I love him? Or shouldnt I?

Should I wait for miracle? Or should I find my true love...

Why I went out with other guy he felt angry???

Will my effort wasted if he decided to give up on this "Dragging" relationship?

Why he seems like doesnt care abt me instead he will feel jealous for me???

Come on people... help me think pls... help me tag comments also thanks...

Mayb... Guys are just some special and unique "creatures" that is complicated to be understood... They seems to be tough but soft inside... and sometime they may just hide their true feelings and make it as if they were strong... In the end?? Without knowing it, they may just hurt the people around them...

Well... What can I say? I've been hurt by his "serious" comments...

"I always treat my friends like that one mah..."

"You and nuhu I put first place loh..."

"Friends should concern right?"

Friends??? Oh well... Sounds like I'm only his FRIEND... Let you all help me think and tell me on my taggie board bah...