♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Sunday, November 12, 2006
♥A teary 12 November...

Haiz... Full of tears today... these tears really hold for too long... I cried, yet don wish to let him see... I cry... I wanna cry hard... but I cant... it was an unbearable pain... The pain that exist ever since I knew him... His hug, his hand... both are so warm... but soon it might not be mine... The hand that he might be holding after his decision... may not be mine... haiz...

Tml is our 1st anniversary... I cried becos this is the first and therefore... mayb its the last anniversary I gonna celebrate with him... He told me to be strong... he say, I must find a bf if the result came out and its not me... Well... wanna find then can find de meh? He told me to stay strong and he doesnt wish to see me cry on the day he tells me the outcome of his choice... I know he's upset too... for the whole day he was staring blindly... I know he's thinking of something, something that bothers him for at least 1 and a half year... I asked him... If he had nv met me, will he goes back to his ex without hesitating? He say most likely yes with a little thinking... and therefore... I felt that I myself is a blockage between him and his ex...

I cry... hopefully for the last time... Hopefully I can accept the fact without any tears dropping down... And I really pray hard that the outcome will not disappoint me...