♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Friday, November 17, 2006
♥Haiz... How stupid I am to loss an EZ Link card.... Ah!!!!

As I board on the bus 8 from Temasek Polytechnic, I was standing near the door... I was thinking "Since its only 2 stop... think there's no need for me to put my EZ Link card in my wallet.. (That's wat I usually think)", Well... I was holding on to the metal bar near the door... and before I can react, I dropped my EZ Link card while I suddenly moved my hands away from the metal bar... I couldnt remember where did I dropped it... I only assume two things in my mind...

1. Maybe it dropped outside of the bus while the door closed...
2. Maybe its still in the bus...

Well... There's this guy who sitting near the door trying to look for the card for me... I was abt to cry... He tried to comfort me... Then... I told him... with a voice that's going to cry soon... I was like the ants that placed on the hot sauce pan... "without the EZ Link card... I cant go home..." He sees that I'm going to cry... so he dig out all the coins from his pocket and gave it to me... he say... "Take these coins and go home... your EZ Link card no need to worry... can make another one..." Then I got off by saying thank you to him... But I still thinking abt my card...

I was thinking whether is it at the bus-stop where I dropped the EZ Link card... I run... By the time I reach there, I couldnt find my card... I started to cry... There's 40 bucks in the EZ Link card you know??? I called my mum... telling her that my EZ Link card loss... I was afraid that I might get a big scolding from my parents... to my surprise... They din...

As I was on my father's car... I thought through wat happened just now, suddenly I remembered the guy who gave me the coins... I try hard to think back... but becos I just too anxious abt the EZ Link Card that I cant remember his face... If I did, I will return the coins to him... and really say thanks to him... So here's the message to the guy.. if you happen to see this blog... pls come and say hi to me so that I can return the coins to you... Thank you...