♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Thursday, October 26, 2006
♥Wah... Long Long Hours Of Lectures Today...

Wow... 4 hours of lectures... Sit until my butt pain... then the body numb like hell... then think not enough sleep... whole day like a zombie that walks around deadly without any energy... haha... Let me thought of my PS2 game "Resident Evil 4"... haha...

Oh ya... Then hor... today very sian loh... OOPG... HOOP... Again its abt JAVA again... Then the teacher teaching also like very dry loh... din bother to listen to him... Java so great meh? I don think so loh... Coffee name (Java) also can become Computer programme... I can also say Lipton Tea will become a computer software in the next 10 to 20 years... haha... Mayb?

Crazy... I think the person invented Java must have something wrong with his brain rather than he's a genius... Invent this type of rubbish so great meh? Drink coffee then invent Java... Then wat if he drink Milo??? Then the Java must change name to Milo Or Cocoa liao la?? I wont take Java as my carreer for my future de loh... Waste time, waste Brain cell and waste the money resources also...

Ya la... I very stupid mah... don know how to use the software that dummy don know how to use de mah... Sianz...