♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Sunday, October 01, 2006
♥A full bottle of memories... And 2 pieces of damaged neoprint...

I gave him the bottle of stars made out from straws one week after I went steady with him... It was a beautiful glass bottle that I bought to make the stars looks attractive and beautiful... And this bottle of stars fills up with lots of memories...

The bottle is actually a really fragile bottle... If I'm not wrong... the bottle dropped on the floor 3 times... and the third time breaks the bottle into pieces... I was heartache... My tears dropped... But wats been done is been done... So I asked him to clear the mess and throw it away... He told me its the souvenior I gave it to him... so he decided to do something to mend it... he found a plastic bottle and make another bottle to put the stars in it... add some sand, add some ribbon... And it appears to be a whole brand new appearance of my stars...

This bottle of stars... is being placed up on the shelf... Its been there for 10+ months... and that day when I had big quarrel with him... He threw the bottle of stars out of his room... I then picked it up and throw it in the rubbish bin... Haiz... think my heart not pain meh? This bottle of stars fills up the memories of us... And the next day... I found it on shelf again... he picked up the stars up again from the rubbish bin again... and our memories is put back again...

The damaged neoprint is actually caused by me... he cut our photo into pieces... so I know he doesnt care abt me anymore at first... so I decided to burn our neoprints and let the memories go off... but its only partly burnt as it was laminated with pastic... one of the neoprint is the one that we taken during valentines' day... I burn the neoprints and It burns my heart... I was heartache... Whenever I look at the neoprint which being mended by cutting the edges by him... I will remember wat happened that day... haiz...