♥Blogging Queen♥
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


♥Our Love Journey! ♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


♥Chit N Chat♥








Wednesday, August 09, 2006
♥A really long nite... Seems like nv ending...

Finally its morning around 7 o clock... today is National Day but I don seems to be enjoying the holiday... I quarrel with him last nite and I almost cant sleep in the nite... I stay up... and spend my whole nite crying... think that y he treats me like this... And he compared me to that B**CH in Australia... alrite... I know I stupid... I know I am very silly... y crying over this matter while he din even notice that I cried the whole nite becos of this matter? how much tears I shed? Nobody knows... think my brother is the one who will know becos he's sleeping in the same room as me... he seems to be caring abt me... I felt very fortunate to have him as my brother... ya... Some people says that the guy that makes you cry doesnt worth the love that you given to him... is that true? I'm not sure... we shared our happiness and sadness together before... I just cant let go the memory... if I'm going to give up... I rather give up my life... I felt my heartache... He said I am controlling his rights to make friends... alrite... I admitted that I really had controlled him... but at least can he understand y I controlled him? I broke up with my ex becos of internet... I don wan him to be the same as him... I don wanna be dumped... I don wanna bury the memory... then wat should I do? I cant stand the stress anymore... don know when will be the last day of Sally Lim existing in this world. Its like a nv ending stress ever since I entered the course which I don like... I failed my science... and there goes my O level... I cant get into a design course which I wished to get in... You know how I wish I can retake my O level so that I can get my dream course? I stressed... I cried... I even wish that I nv born... Born to have so much problems? I know many of the people also suffer alot in their problems... they might feel that they are suffocated in the situation... compared me to them... I am actually more fortunate... I know... but I cant control... That's the main thing I wanna mention for today and that's it for now... bye...