Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, December 25, 2011
Had a wonderful christmas eve last night!!!

Who says Christmas eve must be celebrated in an expensive restaurant that has romantic ambience and the so-called "wonderful dinner"?

Me and my darling as usual begin our day at Plaza Singapura and ends the day there too... He actually planned to bring me to a japanese restaurant to enjoy the christmas dinner... Instead.. I managed to convince him to take a cheaper alternative - Pasta Mania.

Jun Liang picked this cute Winnie the Pooh pendant from 7-eleven for me. Initially I wanted one pendant which is for like S$3.90. However, they cant be seen until you purchase... its by luck okie? somemore got piglet design too which I don like at all... But lucky my darling managed to get it for me... Thanks darling... Love ya...
Who say romantic needs money too? we had our dessert at the parade square just beside the mrt exit of dhoby ghaut... He used the money that he saved from a much cheaper dinner and bought this mini log cake to share between both of us... This cake taste great!

My romantic idiot managed to make the ambience romantic by getting this colour changing candle... It is like a candle-light dinner huh? Lol.. But sorry... this is candle light dessert :P

I got this watch for christmas... Its Pink!!!! and most importantly... Its from my darling... Pretty!!! But quite ex too...


Last little gift from Jun Liang.... a Christmas mini Winnie the Pooh bear... Thanks for the wonderful day and night darling... Love ya...