Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, October 27, 2011
Such a long long time ever since I last updated...

Alot of things to update you guys! :)

In case you guys didnt know... JunLiang joined USS Food and Beverage Operations just few weeks ago... I sent his job application to my director one okie? Mr. Chan! Must thank me hor!

Lets wish him good luck for his work... and get to promote within a year? haha... I hope so la...

Then next is my assignment... oh well... you guys must be thinking why the hell am I MIA for such a long long long time... Hey! JX, Boonyan, Cindy, Jacq, Vivien and many many other friends (Too many to mention...)!! I didnt forget you guys okie? Am just busying completing my projects and this blog post is created when I'm having the most boring lesson of the day... haha... So yep... I think I'll be able to meet up with you guys after 25 Nov 2011...

Pray hard that I wont screw up my project.... I dont wanna stay back in this lousy sch =.=""

Pray for me too okie? :P Take care guys... I'll update when I free... (If I really free la.. LOL) See you :)