Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, March 31, 2011
Hohoho.... Am back!!!!

Back to blogging after finishing my lamest ever presentation that presents my working experience in Universal Studio... Seems like telling lots of lies here and there like how wonderful is the place... but actually... eeeeekkk... cant imagine I am able to pull through these 6 months.... I left 4 weeks to go!!!! Congratz me please!!! LOL Ok la... Resort World is not that bad... just that I will continue pursue my career in other area... no more Food and beverage anymore please... Maybe like Park Operations, Entertainment... hehe... or even a tour guide within the universal studio... at least more relevant to what I study now right? :P After I leave this place... These are my plans: 1. Play play and play!!!!! (no more work, no more studies for the time being... I'll just enjoy myself like there's no tml until my sch reopens on May...) 2. Go find out if I can pursue any casual job in Universal Studio... Since I am already there... might as well work as a casual while I study to gain more experience mah... 3. Go Universal Studio and PLAY!!!! Just got a free ticket from them (the only thing I can be happy about after working for the freaking 6 months) and somemore most of the time I see people play and I cannot play... jealous leh!!! Hohoho.... wish me luck in accomplish all these!!! Cant wait for it to come true :P