Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, February 16, 2011
My Valentine is Winnie the Pooh!!!!

LOL... Interesting huh? Why I say Winnie the Pooh is my Valentine instead of my boyfriend leh? LOOK!!!
Winnie the Pooh on the balloon giving me flowers!!! :P

This Winnie the Pooh giving me a red rose as well!!!! Remember the previous post that I posted in which Winnie the Pooh done his job by "helping" him "giving" me the pink rose??? Hahahaha...

Handmade accessories done by Jun Liang :P

With a "bangle" Jun Liang done for him... :) So he can prepare him to date me out as well :X Just kidding... haha...
At first he say the balloon relates to the valentine gift he's going to give me... I tot its just the Winnie the Pooh bell is related only... This is soooo surprising and CUTE!!!! :)
LOL... Am just kidding la... My valentine definitely is Jun Liang la... Thanks for these Winnie the Pooh gifts and your effort... I love Them!!!
On valentine's day itself... we went to the East Coast Beach... soooo many memories flashed back... from we were still friends.. until we fell in love with each other... its just like a movie that is always in our memories... Thanks for giving me these memories darling...
Take care people.. thanks for reading my blog...