Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, February 06, 2011
我现在同意了,爱情的一个说法。。。

看见 Youtube 上的一些短片之后,突然感触良多。哈哈,可能我看得太入神了,脑子里尽想些有的,没有的。看完后,我所得出来的结论,希望和大家分享。

很多时候,我们会因为曾经受过爱情的伤,便使尽全力保护自己,甚至保护到一种程度到自己已经忘了当初怎么全力去爱。让真心爱你的人受到伤害。

在我周围,有好多好多对恋人,有恩爱的,也有不和的。

有些不和的,纯粹只是因为有一方曾经在爱情里受过重伤,过度保护自己,让对方受到无形中的冷漠。很多时候,这会让对方产生一种“错觉”:“他/她,不再爱我了。”。

其实这也是一种恶性循环,不是吗?

有些不和的,也纯粹只是因为没钱。虽然有人会说:“钱是买不到幸福的。”。但我的观点是:“没钱更万万不能。”。生活里样样都是钱,如果缺少钱又生活在一起,就会造成一种给彼此施加的压力,尤其是在精神上。这样的情况,能不吵架吗?

可能今天有点神经质了,加上明天又要开始工作,我想,要再等一些时候我才会恢复正常吧?

谢谢观看哦!