I'm reaching my boiling point in which I feel like giving my supervisor really a big fucking slap on his ah gua fucking face... KNNBCCB!!!
Early in the morning I wasnt feeling good cos was coughing like hell and yes... regrett for not getting any MC to prevent yesterday's uneccessary scoldings from this CB Ah Gua...
As I wasnt feeling good... My face do not really smile much... (You sick you will still smile brilliantly?) I don know why on this day lots of shits happen especially when he asked me to serve a group of VIP hong kong guest... you know what he say???
"Sally, today you will be inside (VIP ROOM) ... you better smile when you serve them... you know what will happen if you don smile? I WILL GIVE YOU A TIGHT SLAP ON YOUR FACE AND SERIOUSLY I WILL DO IT!!!"
I mean what the fuck? Am I some ladies that sell themselves to your fucking ass restaurant and be tortured like nobody's business??? And seriously... he wont feel that he's a guy who cannot slap girl as he always think he's a "GIRL"!!!And what the hell is he??? He is just a supervisor with only a salary of $1800!!!
Then nvm... Ever since the first day incident when I accidentally spilled red wine on customer... and yes I cried... Ever since that day I always tell myself I need to be strong, careful and don cry again... and yes... with this thinking I am doing better... But this asshole Ah Gua yesterday just got on my nerves by "lecturing" me...
I was arranging the tables back to its original place together with a newbie guy... so this asshole came in and asked..
"Can you tell me what's wrong with this table??? There's a gap in between the tables!!! What if you are serving hot soup and this gap causes the soup to pour on your guest... what you would do? Sally!!! Cry is it????"
I mean its just a small tiny gap in between tables... whats wrong right? And I super sure that small gap wont cause a soup to fall... and why must him reminding me of my first day work by asking me if I were to cry in front of the guest if the soup is going to fall???? My managers would nv do this to me and seriously... if not becos my manager is not feeling well too I would have been complaint to him!!!
If I wasnt going to complete my internship or was given a choice to transfer or terminate... I WILL JUST THROW MY FUCKING PASS ON HIS FUCKING FACE AND FUCKING LEAVE THIS PLACE!!!!
FUCKING WORKING PLACE AND I SWEAR I WOULD NV COME BACK TO THIS RESTAURANT TO WORK UNLESS HE LEAVES!!!
Relieved some anger now.. take care people..