People there are just too nasty for me to take... Even thought of giving up this stupid working environment which 2 persons giving 2 different instructions and get scoldings from them... And at the same time... I find myself dragging myself just to go for work...
First... lets call them supervisor A and B... My supevisor A asked me to go for break... then the guest asked for bill... so I go get the bill for him... then Supervisor B who is a "bitch" (see previous post) starts shouting at me: "Sally!!! Can you please come here???" when I trying to handle my table to my colleague... The conversation goes:
"Can you tell me what is the guest having difficulties with?"
of cos he ask I must ans right? even though I know that I need to clear the plates... BUT!! the supervisor A ask me to hand over the table... so which one should I do first? ok... if you look at my post you can ans this: "clear plates first lo..."
But trust me... if you see that Supervisor B stupid face... you would panic.. so I just say... "clear the plates..." cos according to my friends there.... if you don ans him and go do on your own... you will get his scoldings such as "cowards" and blah blah blah...
And then he shout at me saying "THEN??? YOU WAITING FOR ME IS IT????" Two people giving different instructions at a same time??? What's wrong???
So ok... I clear the guest's plates... then my friend came running to me and say "Sally.. what you doing here? Supervisor ask us to go for break you know?"... before I can react... Supervisor A came rushing into the kitchen and say, "Sally! I ask you go for break why you haven go???"
I was so boiling at that time that I say "Supervisor B ask me to clear plates first..." Then she say "faster go faster go..."
I was soooo boiling that as I walk towards the elevator, I complained to my friends very loudly... "Go break get scolding, don go back also get scolding... what they want me to do???"
Then my manager overheard what I say as he was in the office near the elevator... the next day... he asked me to go over and see him and find out what happened the day before... so yep... my supervisor B was called in and apologised in a not happy tone... when he stepped in... I wasnt in the mood to speak anymore.... I just look at the table and answered him "hm", "arh", "orh" throughout the conversation...
Next idiot is one of the auntie there... I don know whats wrong with her... maybe nobody wants her or what... she still single... oh well... whenever I ask my friend something... she would say... "not your problem.. don ask!" I mean I did not even ask for her opinion... I am just asking my friend and sometimes... I wasnt even expecting an ans from her... why must her giving me this kind of attitude whenever I do anything or say anything???
变态!!!! Then there is this time whereby I need to check my orders with her as she is the food caller.... so unfortunate right??? so as I checking my orders... the chef suddenly pass a order reciept to me... according to this auntie's habit... she would write down the table number... so yep... I was writing it for her since she is not at the station... Then I get scolding again!!! she say:
"DON TOUCH MY STUFFS!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!"
I mean whats wrong with her... I was just trying to help and yet you scold me like as though I did something really really realy wrong???? Are you a sicko???
更年期到了huh????
Really got so many stupid people around who are sickos... be aware if you working in Food and Beverage industry especially in where I am working now (don wanna mention names before I get sued... LOL)
Ok la... gtg now... hope you enjoy this post with full of anger...