Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Long long time ever since my last update :P

haha... Sorry people, been idle for so so so so long... Cos I was busying with my internship with Universal Studio... Damn Tired one... especially Friday and Saturday... Cos extended hour =.=""

Oh well... Hopefully I will manage to survive... can you believe it? my supervisor is a "lady guy"... he's nice for 10% of the time and the rest is just plainly nasty... the way he tested us regarding the menu... whenever we said something wrong or incorrect... he will give that sacarstic tone and say.. "WHAT?? You did not study the notes is it????" Then the way he stand or eating... one of his hands must be on his waist... after work... I will see him with tight shirt and shorts with length slightly above his knees... walking so sexily because of his slim and skinny body...

My managers are better... cos both of them would talk to you very nicely and have more patience on us... every morning they will smile at you instead of giving you a "morning annoying face"... feel so much relaxed when working with them instead of working with my supervisor... I felt so much stress while working with him cos you wont know when you would get scoldings from him... and my colleague who is also an intern told me that... if you take his words seriously... you would sure cry and he said that "If I take his words seriously, I will cry also..." so he tried to just take it as an advice and nothing personal... haha..

That place is a quite nice to work... just that if the annoying people can become nicer... It would be much better... :) k la... I'll stop here today... hope you guys enjoy my blog post :)