Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Thursday, September 30, 2010
♥我被录取了!!!快恭喜我!:)
I've been selected in Universal Studio to work as an intern there... but oh well... nothing much to be excited here as I already felt some stress by just thinking about it... Oh well...
Now... I can prove to the whole world that the idiot who accuse me of not organise in my life and even ask me wat kind of buddhist I am, is plainly just a shitty fucking asshole....
Cos you know why? I answer some of the questions Universal Studio asked me EXACTLY THE SAME AS WAT I ANSWER THAT ASSHOLE and they are satisfied with what I told them... Oh well... I even told them before the interview that I've went through some stupid interviews before.... they were telling me this particular person is not professional enough... well.. I din explain much in details too... I just told them... I went through some interviews on Sentosa too... but that person treats me like an idiot!!!
Wahaha... wish me luck on the interview then :) Nights!!