Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, August 14, 2010
Ages of missing in action... LOL

Finally am back!!! Lots and lots of things happen and I would share some with all of you... Firstly... I intending to QUIT!!!! Quit that f*cking hell Zone X company who treats employees like rubbish!!!

If you can stand unreasonable insult and high pressurizing environment then thats a place for you to go... Then I'll see you throwing letter at them between 2 to 6 months depends on your tolerations...

Well... stop saying that.... so wat I intending to do now? Business? Hell no... not now at least... well... I now inending to teach tuition... yeah... CHINESE!!! It rocks :P

That day went to JX's filming... haha... got to know some friends there... wanna share something here... There this guy who is acting as jx's first bf (No link to the real life bf) suppose to act in the recieving a sudden kiss scene... haha... and my bf taught him how should he react....

But guess what? He says "Then I should copy and paste your face on JX so I can act properly..."

Me, JL and another guy was sooooo shock by his comment and were thinking the same thing as "Is he a.... GAY??"

Well... in case some of you might curious... me and JL in this video is just a small actor and actress who act as a couple which makes JX jealous in a small portion of the whole video :)

Thanks people fo urging me for blog post and here it is!! haha... to compensate the long long waiting of all of you :)