Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, July 09, 2010
Over protect = Good-for-nothing!!!!

Listing out all negative points and disadvantages of mine!!!
  • Knows nothing about cooking rice
  • Knows nothing on proper usage of kitchen tools
  • Very very very little working experience
  • Don dare to wash my uniform unless my parents not around
  • Don know how to use my own house washing machine
  • Freedomless 21... Not even things I wanna do
  • No freedom to use my own house kitchen (lead to a kitchen idiot like me)
  • No right to buy my own things to pamper/doll up myself (get scoldings if do so)
  • Have to debate for days just for a simple stuff

YES!!! All these might seems unbelievable.... some of you might also say "WHAT THE FUCK???"

Sometime I just feels that.... my parents are too over in protecting their children.... I am 21!!!!! When was the first time I enter my kitchen????? Fucking 21!!!! My mum don even allowing me to enter kitchen until today!!! and guess what??? Its without my parents around!!!! Still got cheeks to ask me knowledges of kitchen???? YOU as a MUM din even teach me you expecting me to know everything?????

Not trying to criticise my parents or what... BUT!!! Don all of you think that I am like a jail bird that knows nothing but waiting for my owner to spoon feed me with food??? When will I get my freedom??? How am I going to survive when I live alone if this continues????

FUCK MY OWN LIFE!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!