Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, April 11, 2010
Some thoughts flows into my brain while chatting with JX regarding Robin...

Hm... I got to agree with JX that Robin is a nice guy... Someone that may become a good husband...


But it normally takes 2 hands to clap.. JX asked... Why didnt I went steady with Robin... Very very very good question... that I don even know the answer... I guess... Its fate bah...


For some people may not know what kind of friendship we are having in these 3 years of poly life... haha... I may share it with you guys now...


I don know how he feels within this period... or whether did he even know that the rumours people passing around about us is from bad to worse...


The rumours started from we are quite close in poly year one until poly year 3 it ends at we are already couple... oh well... I was quite shock when one of my classmate approach me and asked: "Where's your bf?"


There this time where he came into the lecture hall with a gal for test... I was sitting right in front and I know that this gal has a bf in my class... But thing is... I guess he sees me as "ignoring" the whole incident that after his test he keep explaining to me:

"Sally... Trust me... Thats not my gf... we just happen to step in together... We are really not couple..."

Funny thing is... I didnt say anything yet... and I didnt even ask abt that gal... when I asked: "Why you explaining so much? I didnt ask anything leh... LOL"

Then he started to feel abit embarassed...

Haha... this is the incident that I remembered becos his reaction seems real funny to me... Haha...


People around me were asking wierd questions about me and him..

examples:

"What if Robin ask you to be his gf on graduation day? Will you agree?"

"You and Robin seems quite close ah... Did he confess anything?"

Duh... In case all of you dont know... I don really make the first move... so.... until today the feelings between me and him is still a mystery... oh well... let fate decide then... see if the gods want to put me in whose control bah... hahahahaha...

Guess JunLiang will be acting kelian while reading this... wahahaha...