Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, March 11, 2010
Good Social Example...

老实说,我真的很佩服某人的老婆,事情闹到连记者都大做文章了,她还可以忍受自己的男人在外面拥有超过十个女人。还能够傻到能够原谅他?

我不知道报章写得是否属实,但看见某人那无奈的眼神,让我觉得他已经默认了。

我说这句话可能会被人说闲话,但事实还是事实。也不看看自己几岁了,孩子又有几个,老婆又多爱他?找的女人最年轻的都能当他的女儿呢!

老实说,如果我的未来老公像他那副德性,我宁愿选择不要他,要个吃里爬外的王八蛋干什么?气死自己吗?所以如果我是她,就算是有了四个孩子,就算不离婚,我也绝对不会原谅他的。


That day I saw this article on chinese newspaper and what the F***??

75% of the guys feels that SOMEONE should be forgiven?? Oh man...

I guess one of their reason of feeling that way because... they are already having scandals outside and they expect their wife to forgive them... all these guys got no sense of responsibility at all and are a bunch of heartless jerks...

Having sex around with gals while wife sitting at home waiting for him to come back home and then they expect forgiveness?

Try ask them to ask their own hearts, will they forgive their wife/gal if they have more than 10 scandals outside?? I dare to say.. all their answer is selfishly a "NO"!!

This topic is definitely a topic to reflect on... Take care people...