Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Blog about something else today... the previous post is such an eye sore for many people... LOL

Yesterday had a first fight ever with JunLiang... Yes... just after 1o months anniversary somemore...

Was so frustrated that he always think that F&B is everything that he can only go for and is the only thing that he can live for... with his big mouth? Everyday facing customers and say nothing but "Gd morning sir/madam, what would you like to have today?" getting salaries for not more than even 1.1k? Have you ever see someone at his age working this kind of job for a living? It's like so wasted for someone who like to talk and communicate so much right? I believe that he's willing to do it, he will earn more commissions through his love-to-talk mouth...

During our big arguments... I don like to use words like "没出息" on him... cos these 3 words can hurt him terribly... So yep... I decided to give him a lecture... contrasting both sales and marketing job and F&B... when he's trying to reject and disagree what I say... I shouted at him... of cos that's the first time ever he was so fierce to me by shouting back at me... Just because I am trying to change his stubborn mentality... I told myself.. I don care wat he would think... he can shout at me and he can scold me for watever he wants.. I wan him to CHANGE!!!

Trying to be more stubborn than an original Taurus? You can nv win!!! Of cos in this argument, I won... But the moment I see him started sobbing and crying and I said... "I'm sorry... Did I hurt you? Or there's no one lecture you like this before?"

Then I know that I've accomplished something in which his lost love did not accomplished before she goes... and that is... To change his stubborn mindset... I'm glad that I helped her to change you darling... I'm glad... I believe if she ever know this, she would be very happy for you... 加油 okie?