Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, February 13, 2010
♥Yes... Feels that Valentines' falls on Chinese New Year is a sucks idea...
I just hate this year's valentine... Just feels that... it falls on New year day isnt a great idea as I would feel that valentines' day is not that well spent... 24 hours a day is already not enough... more over... have to share it for both occasions? hell no... I rather spend my day with my bro who got nothing to do that day... =.="" but Junliang insist me of going to his relatives house...
Nothing will be expected on that day.... so maybe wont be post up any things regarding valentines... But ya... as usual... my surprise giving idiot manage to scare the hell out of me by a sudden appear behind me... then gave me a cute little heart shaped cheese cake... Getting me a container of rather expensive pineapple tarts after I told him I love pineapple tarts... Just that I was thinking... I would like to have something memorable... at least a card or something... but... haizzz... all he thinks of what I like is eat eat and eat...
I am fat enough already leh!!! somemore eat liao gain fat and nothing is memorable at all... haizzzzz....
But oh well... the pineapple tarts tasted rather great and my parents love it too... can I have something that is not edible and can the kept for memorable?? haizzzzz....