Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, January 08, 2010
What is happening to this society?

If you ever remember this, during New year countdown at Sentosa... There's this "girl" molested by 4 bangalas and the video is posted online at Youtube...

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIR-Xgx5do

And this so-called "innocent gal" was a..... GUY????

Oh ya... btw I didnt really think she's that decent at all even before I know she's a "ah-gua"... Even worst... I think she really deserves it... Ok... I know I am bad enough... BUT! How can a gal who dress in Bra and panties (which many people who commented tot that its a bikini) dancing and behaving like a whore on stage be a INNOCENT "gal"?

I don know how you guys think... but I think if they want to go there, dress with only bras and panties... Then get prepared of whats coming up for them... Don in return blaming people for molesting them while they don even behave themselves...

It makes me even more sick when many of them actually posted "her" photo on facebook, youtube, all over the website and it showed that "she" was a "he"... I think those bangalas who molested "her" will need to disinfect their hands already... LOL

To those people who changed their sex...

I mean whats wrong? Are they trying to blame and hate their parents for giving birth to them as what they don wanna be? Dont you think its gross to see "pretty gals" with a man's voice?? We are suppose to be thankful of what our parents gave us right?

What is happening to this society?