Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I'm back!!!

Sorry for the MIA(missing in action)... I was in Taiwan... and ya... saw people complaining of my sudden disappearance on my blog? haha.... my apology for that also :)


Many things happened while I am in Taiwan... and expected... my mum was like complaining and comparing the free and easy trip and tour guiding trip... Duh... haha...


Did not much shopping though... hate winter weather... even though I hate summer too but at least I can grab clothes that can wear in Singapore's weather!!! so all I did is just eat eat and eat... but ya don worry... I din get fatter in any further as I did lots of walking and stairs climbing too while getting around Taipei...


First day we went there... we were suppose to travel in van to get us from Taoyuan airport to Taipei (even though I thought Taipei is the airport location)... yah... 1 hour trip with my mum's non-stops of naggings... haha... and yeah... she started complaining from start till the end...


The hotel wasnt that great... rather small I should say... so don have to mention... the room is small... definitely don worth the price that we've paid for... so yap... nvm...


At night we went shilin night market... yeah... you've heard the name shilin chicken chop... its nice there!! very big and juicy unlike the ones in singapore :)


Second day we went to Danshui... a oldie street with traditional shops... looks like chinatown to me though... haha...

Third day go GaoHsung (高雄) due to my dad's suggestion... very expensive trip as ticket for 4 on bullet train including return trip costs us S$500!!!!!! my mum was complaining on the cost though.... haha... nothing to see... but quite an oldie street also... very different from Taipei :)

Forth day go see zoo panda 团团&圆圆... very cute!!! haha... although like nothing to do but I think its quite cool to see pandas :)

last day we did a last stroll around my hotel area and yippeeee!!!! I'm back in Singapore by mid night.... so tired... especially those tired trips with all walkings and climbing stairs... but overall... its a nice holiday though... would like to go with you guys one day :)