Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, December 04, 2009
Assignments over... and here I am... 胡思乱想?

爱人比较痛苦,还是被爱?

I always thought I had loved someone who doesnt love me just like how I loved him... Ok... I know its messy... need some digestion huh? Let me break this sentence...

I always thought

I had loved someone who doesnt love me

Just like how I loved him...

Sometime I think I might think too much... I always tell myself that I cannot fall into love too deeply... the more I fell... the more pain will be caused... Did I eventually giving in all my love to JunLiang? A few months later I still struggling... after that bastard wasted my 3 years of youth... and yeah... I'm 20... with a 35 year old guy? who cares? at least I found my love :)

Haha... this figure is scary... but ya... when fate comes who knows right? I didnt thought I would find a bf and nv did I even try... I was even stuck with that bastard... under his control... under the stress he given me... in the end? telling me he loves me... yeap... when one loss something/someone in which he thinks "No matter what, he/she will stay with me..." he will panick...

Treasure is how I used to think... but guess that treasuring eventually causes me in deep bad severe injuries... Until someone rescued me and healed my wounds... Took me out of his control and stay by my side... He is JunLiang... Thanks darling... you let me finally feel that I've been loved...

幸福的感觉真好。。被爱还是比较幸福的。。。