Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, November 01, 2009
Triple Date! :)

Yeah... went for a triple date!!

JiaXuan and TK

Wenyan and JunXian

Me and JunLiang aka Freezer!!!

haha... perfect lovey dovey couples.... ok I admit.. I am one of those "real lovey dovey" ones... haha...

Yep... we went to Wild Wild Wet!!!

First we went to ride bicycle in the air... Dummy me go hurt my palm while trying to put on my seat belt... so dumb right?

Next... we went to ride on Ulah-lar... Its a ride that can sqeeze just nice 6 of us in one float and yeah!!! Water splashy!!!

Then we went to try the high intensive ride that shoots you directly down a slope and turns back like a pirate ship... Even though I went there more than 1 time... but this is my first time trying this!!! Of cos I scream like hell during the process... imagine you felt like you are going to fly out or topple during the process?

Something to share here:

me and freezer suppose to open the legs and overlap each other's leg... But I was sooooo panick that I close up my legs during the process due to my reflex action and ended up pressing my feet against his "that thing"... Opps... embarrassing... I was soo shock and so is he...

all of us including the other 2 couples decided to try it again... lol... so yep... we tried it again... and believe me... its... heart-stopping definitely...

We went to lazy pool and we had a great time there... yeah... due to Freezer's gd eyesight... he saw this girl with bikini... exposed one of her nipple without she even notice it... then I was like signaling to her and she was embarassed though...

Note to JunLiang:

Again you staring another girl I going to dig out your eyes... Grrrrr...

We went to play wave pool after that... nice though... but makes me giddy... lol... After that JunLiang became my free back massager... well... I didnt ask for it though... haha... all of us are so lovey dovey... wish all of you 白头偕老 :)

Oh ya.... This dumb dumb JunLiang hurt his leg during the process of playing the slide... Guess he see too many bikini girls until he bent his toe... and today his toe is like swollen and blue black...

To Dumb Dumb JunLiang:

See la! see more girls... see until like that... hahaha... rmb my words... going to dig out your eyes if you itchy eye again... Grrrr

And to guys who came and reading this blog... better love my fellow friends and buddies whole-heartedly OK? :)

JiaXuan play until she don wanna go home so early in order not to be "LuGee"... haha... but lucky we still go ahead for bath as people are hungry and moreover... it rains after we leave wild wild wet... so even if we stay... we might not be able to stay long :)

Had nice dinner and frozen yogurt before we end our day...

Its a wonderful day!!! Someday we organise this triple date outing again ya people??