Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, November 26, 2009
JunLiang's Brave Act and My Nightmare!!!

Went Escape theme park as I've got free admission for 2 plus I've got no school today... Oh well... Guess I shouldnt have gone there... Wanna know why? Read further then...

Our luck were not that good la... It rains after we went in and played pirate ship.... and wow... the Pirate ship really "improved" alot as it acelerates higher than last time... was quite shock actually haha... But ya... the rain stopped us from proceeding to other games though... Lucky its free admission huh?

As the rain hasnt stop quite sometime and there's only this Haunted House attraction is operating as its Indoors... Ya... Guess I've made the wrong choice by going in :( Btw... this attraction is new to me... so hasnt gone in before... so yap... decided to give it a try though...

We were on the way in with this group consist of young gals and 2 aunties... It was so scary inside as I am someone who is easily scared... In other words... Scardy cat la... Ghost screaming, shouting, banging the "doors"... Oh my god...

Then come to a place that wrote a word starts with a "C".. I forgot what is that word... but JunLiang was like telling me...

"That's 停尸房" (Somewhere to store dead bodies)

I was like "WHAT???"

Then those gals and aunties ask JunLiang to go to the front first... But I was too scared to move forward and begged JunLiang don go... Then he say: "Its ok Its ok... I'll be back..." I was soo scared as the statues were so bloody and scary!!! Can you imagine I've been left behind the crowd and have to follow them at the back?? I can hardly move and I got no one to rely on!!! I tried to follow but the "停尸房" got one "corpse" lying on the bed and started to tremble and make that zombie sound... I kept screaming and shouting for JunLiang but he still continue walking to the front... after few min he finally back...

But Seriously I was nearly fainted.... after awhile I was finally out... I was sooo scared that I broke into tears... even after I drank something from Orange Julius... the feeling is still there...

I cried and blamed him for leaving me alone just becos those aunties and gals ask him to be the leader!!! Even though he cannot be blamed totally... BUT!!! I am his gf and how can he leave me alone even when I begged him not to go??? I guess he know his mistake by now... After I told him:

"你知道我当时有多无助,多害怕吗?我在那里叫你,不停的尖叫,可是你却没有理我,如果有一天我跟你到森林里去,你是不是要把我一个人留下??难道那些Auntie真的比我重要???"

So before we left Escape Theme Park, we went to drive Go Kart! Quite fun but whenever I recall that Haunted House Incident... I cried again... Its so scary that whenever you are afraid but your loved ones is not there to protect you!! And seriously thats my nightmare!!

I've got phobia now... don ever ask me to enter that Freaking Haunted house again!!