Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, October 23, 2009
New joke to share + meet the parents session =.=

One day, a Singaporean man came to a Antique shop and say:

"Es-q-se me... Can I look at tat An-Ti-Queue Plis?" (What he mean is Antique... Pronounciation should be En-Tick)

"Sorry Sir, Its Antique... The u-e is silent...."

"Ok la ok la.... Don Ark with me la..." (He miss interpret tat all u-e will be silence... and eventually instead of Argue... He pronounce as Ark...)

Enjoy ^^

Today again... JL met my mum with my dad together without we even prepare... We just finished our lunch before he sending me to sch and yep... on the way we met my parents... He was soooo friendly towards my parents lo.... Then just now when I'm back... my mum gave me a comment...

"Ok la... Not Bad.... Far better than your other bfs... He treats you gd can liao..."

Haha... Funny... I was quite afraid of him meeting my parents... but now... I guess my worries are extra ^^ Whew... :)