Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Funny Jokes... Mature 18... Ideas from JL and editted by ME!!!

(Note: If Cant See Press Ctrl and + to increase the size and press Ctrl and - to decrease back)

Story goes。。。

我走在路上,看见一个 “臭阿莲” 站在磅秤上大喊,

“cheebye!”(女性器官 - 新加坡常用脏话) 接着又说 “又肥了” 。

我好奇地往她那儿看,心想:“就算那儿肥了,也不必告诉全世界啊。”

这时,走来了一个凶神恶煞的 “臭阿明”,我心想:“该不会是来找我麻烦的吧?”

果然,他一劈头就说 “cheebye!干吗看我女朋友??”

我凭着,“人家气我我不气,我若气死谁如意?” 保持冷静,对他说。。。

“Cheebye我知道你喜欢,我也很喜欢。”

他开始动怒了,大喊: “你说什么‘LanJiao'?”(男性器官 - 新加坡常用脏话)

我嬉皮笑脸对他说 “LanJiao我有。。你要看吗?”

他接着又喊 “干你的老母臭Cheebye!” (有触犯别人母亲的意思 - 新加坡常用脏话)

我听了很不适滋味,但还是冷静对他说:

“要干我老妈要先问我老爸才行。”

看?谁说骂脏话才会赢?