
Yeah right... be nice to me or else I'll bite and U'll DIE!!!

See he so happy... while I was sooooo tensed that I trying to listen to my mp3 to distract my concentration on the scary Thick needle...

Whew... Finally the needle went in... and to my surprise... besides the injection to numb your arm... its
not painful at all when the big thick needle goes in... You guys should donate too!!! Save Life!!! ^^ Thats what JunLiang told me everytime too... haha...

Our victory of Giving blood successfully!!!
Now... Here comes JunLiang's Nightmare.... Before our blood donation... we went to have our breakfast at Yoshinoya at Plaza Singapura... There's this Bui-tty (Our nickname to those who are FAT) yoshinoya crew serving us.... When she finish serving us and Junliang took the food to find a seat while I waiting for the rest of the dishes... this Bui-tty started to talk to me... Our conversation goes like this:
She: "He your bf ah?"
I: "Ah ya... Y?"
She: "I see... I see him before... He's such a flirt... He asked me whether I got bf or not..."
At this point of time... I don feel angry at all... instead... I was nearly... NEARLY BROKE INTO LAUGHTER!!! Hahahahahaha....
So this thing came to a rest when I told him what she told me...
JunLiang was like nearly choked to death when he heard what were our conversation...
Of cos I believe my bf that even he would ever flirt he would have flirt with someone prettier than me la...
He was soooooo angry that he nearly went to confront with her... But lucky la... I stopped him to prevent embarrassment...
So the Bui-tty was doing lobby and then.... she started shooting my bf again... saying
"Girl ah... Careful hor... Some guys huh... Very Wang Ba Dan (turtle egg - means something like bastard) one..."
Wah.... JunLiang nearly broke in flames... he stomped out of the shop and started shooting her loudly..
"I WILL NOT COME BACK AGAIN!!!! STUPID SWINE PIG!!!"
When we finish donating blood and walk pass her... she was standing there giving flyers... she was like...
"Wah... you donate blood ah? not pain ah? if I am the one I don dare wor..."
LOL... I just give her a smile and walk off while JunLiang giving that hard stare... DUH...
His biggest nightmare ends here... LOL...