Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Sorry for making you hurt your foot...

I'm sorry I'm really really sorry... I'm REALLY sorry... lol...

But ya... kinda feel guilty and heartache to have him hurt his foot while helping me searching for my baby plant...

We were suppose to meet my friend at TP... but eventually due to her busy schedule... we couldnt meet her and eventually ended up L going back to woodlands with me to book the Ice Age 3 movie tickets for my entire family...

Anw... Ice Age 3 is a die die must watch.... Provided you watched Part 1 and 2... So one advise before you go... Watch your Ice Age part 1 and 2 FIRST!!! To get the whole story knowledge... WAHAHA!!!

So JX... sorry that I cant meet you as I already have my date with my family... very very sorry....

Well... continue the story... So after we book the ticket he decided to accompany me till before my parents came... So we came across this Virtual reality Arcade machine at TimeZone... And thats when I dropped my handphone out of the machine and lost my baby plant... cant really enjoy the whole thing... but I'll die die go back and try the next few scenes... hehe... Its super nice and its 4 dollar for 2 person to sit in and enjoy ^^ But its not for the faint-hearted... haha...

Ok... Take care people... I shall end here...