Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sometime life is soooo complicated isnt it?

Recalling...

I was a Dummy 16 years old girl who had just finished her O levels before stepping into her life in Temasek Polytechnic... Having a bf who cheated her feelings with all his look-so-true lies...

And yes... she finished her Diploma with that wounds in her heart... With all the incidents that happened to her... she couldnt believe that she had survived that far or in fact... been by his side for this 3 to 4 years long like as though nothing happened...

Until one fine day... another dummy entered her life... who manage to brighten up her life and making her stands up after a serious injuries from a great fall... He tried his best to heal her wounds together with her friends.... Somehow they made her sees her future...

She was intend to make this dummy as her toy for just a short fun... Maybe a month or 2 when she knew that this dummy falls in love with her...

But Slowly... he replaced her past in her heart with all his love and care... and yes... Today I am a grown up 20 year old girl with a deep scar in my heart... it might not be painful anymore... But it'll be always there to keep me reminded of him...

And where is that HE who onced hurted her feelings? I don know... Maybe in his heart he may not even care... Or maybe he tasted his retribution...

Sometime life is just soooo complicated isnt it? When you are real down... Eventually you'll find someone who'll standby you... Even if its not your special someone... It may be your Friends, your Family, your Buddies...