Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Note: This blog targets no one...

I know I am abit off when I'm with my bf... But I must clear up something regarding I am Someone who so-called "no bf will die"!

I don know who made this superb comment But am going to explain everything here...

Firstly, Why do I care so much about him... Frankly speaking... His company just closed down and he was out of job.... He was having financial problem... But we still tried our best to attend JX Birthday Party which is abit too tight for his budget... Despite that... he still passed me his leftover money for me to go enjoy with JX after the whole event... No one knows this becos no one knows he was out of job... instead... thinking that he's a stingy fellow who saves up money in everything... He is a nice bf who cares about my health, cares about how I feel and stuffs... Maybe to some of you he might be too caring and it eventually became over control and too possessive... Which I too agree on that... But he knows how I feel when I cant join JX for gathering after the event because she's my best buddy... and thats why he tried to make me feel better by giving me his leftover money to enjoy with my friends...

Secondly, If I ever tell you I'm not hurt by all those comments... I'm lying both you and myself... I was sooo hurt that I could hardly sleep last night... I even told him that I should reconsider the relationship within 3 days between me and him last night... It hurts for him definitely... and it hurts for me as well...

Thirdly, He was hot tempered/strange tempered is becos of his lack of sleeping + lack of health... He wasnt feeling that well.... and thats one of the reason why I keep holding on to his arm to prevent him from falling...

Forthly, He loves to joke... I'm sure any of you seen my blog would have known this fact... But can you imagine 10 years back he was a serious freak who got no sense of humour and even hates to joke? Maybe his joke might be too over... but compare to who he is now... I think most people would prefer who he is today... Can you imagine you joke with someone who seriously think you are absurd? Thats totally a turn-off anw... Regarding this... I would try to change his way of Over-joking...

Fifthly, Talking too loudly in the public... I agree and I wont deny... Thats how he got selected by his school's Drama Club...

Last but not least, Can you imagine a bf asked you to list down every single things he needs to improve? and those are not just paste on the wall for fun... but to remind himself that he did promise me that he would change... You know something which makes me feel so bad? I am so-called changing his way of behaviour from years back... Just because of the different expectations of my friends...

I am not trying to praise/protect my bf or targeting any of my friends becos I know something I/He did really make some of my friends uncomfortable... I'm just listing some facts that people around me doesnt know... Including my parents... but of cos... my parents wont be reading my blog... Anw.. Thanks for giving me truthful comments but sad to say... these comments are said behind my back and not directly in front of me...

Last Question... Why Must All The Comments Been Passed To Me By JX and keeping yourself anonymous??? For those who knows me I've nothing to say.... but for THOSE CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL who knows me not even 24 hours... Do you think you have the rights to comment someone you don even know well?

From Here... I would like to say sorry to JX for making her to be so upset by the comments from her friends and so-called indirectly neglected her on her birthday... Sorry... You'll always my Best Buddy...