Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, July 22, 2009
My heart wound splits and bleed again...

Maybe I too emotional... Or maybe you can say I still cannot forget my past... I really couldnt hold back my tears and wounds in my heart splits again...

For some stupid reason... My memories flashed back again... I saw this couple walking a dog... which is a jack russel.. memories of me, Jackie(His Dog) and Ah Bao just flashed back like a rewinded movie... We used to be sooo used to each other's company isnt it?

But now... so what if we were once so close to each other? so what if we so called loved each other before? Its all memories that will only brings out your tears instead of a smile on the face...

Just requested my bf something... I wanted him to help me erase the memories in my phone... Becos I know... if I would to erase those onced happy memories myself... I would definitely break into tears... How can I take that blow?

Thanks Darling for willing to help me with this favour and I believe he'll be more than happy to help me with it...